Friday 8 April 2016



Sound&Audio



Journal 2


So from where I left on our group deciding to do voice over. This is what happened; we decided to record Charlotte for the voiceover. Then we recorded Charlotte saying few line from the Grimms tale of Hansel and Grettel. Well I wasn't present in that day so I don't really know what happened but I did know that Charlotte was going to do the recording. However, when I came in the next day I asked Bethany on how the voiceover went and how they did it, so she told me that they used the voice recording microphone equipment and they were undeceive on what to record but eventually they decided to record few lines from the tale Hansel and Grettel as this is was about missing boy so it matched with our title sequence.






No comments:

Post a Comment