Sunday 10 April 2016

   Stop Motion

https://youtu.be/I7TgDIMIc7Y

Journal 1

I decided to create this Stop motion and i created this on my own. I made this using camera, light, paper, black marker pen and little piece of paper. Firstly i ripped a piece of papers and wrote the name of the title and all the credits and i scrunched up the little piece of paper after i wrote the name on the piece of paper and then i set out all the equipment; I got the camera and placed it on the tripod and now i had to set up the lights but i had no idea how to set up the lights so i asked help from Aleena she is the expert in all this equipment and she is one that lends out all these equipment to students. She is amazing. Going back to setting up the light i had to wait for her to come help me because she was helping other students but after few minutes she came and helped me out with the lights and then i was ready to go. Oh yea, i forgot to placed the black paper on the table so i had to re- do few of the stop motion again. The reason i wanted to place the black paper was for the background so it looks more creepy so it goes with the genre. In order to make it look like how it looks in the video, i had to take a picture of each movements bit by bits. For example i would place one scrunched up piece of paper on the black paper and take a picture of the scrunched piece of paper and open of the scrunched up paper little by little and take picture of every movements i do to open the piece of paper. To do this it almost took me 3 hours i had to give up my break time. But i was really happy as it came out really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment