Friday 8 April 2016

                                                                

Journal


 Sade was in charge of Cinematography,as she was the only one who had more knowledge about camera as she does photography. She did a really good job with it. Myself and Charlotte helped her out with what camera angles would be best and she incorporated well with what we said and went for it, as she is the expert with the cameras. As she was doing what she was meant to do, I learnt new things from her as I watching over what she was doing and how she was doing it. I learnt how to use the camera and the tripod, it was my first time in my life to see the tripod, but after few times I got used to it and I started helping her out to set up the tripod and camera, not just be but we helped each other out in our team.


No comments:

Post a Comment